Big Tree takes into consideration the rules and regulations for environmental protection. We love the environment and want to keep it as natural as possible for the job at hand.
Some of the projects we are proud to have worked on:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Turf Reinforcement Mat and Sod on Everglades levee, an Everglades Restoration project in Loxahatchee, FL
- North Fort Myers Rec Center – Retaining wall for soil stabilization efforts needed as part of our landscaping project.
- Tarpon Point in Cape Coral – Rip Rap and retention sod and planting.
- Tampa Bay Rays stadium – Installing a Green Roof in Charlotte County. It helped them meet their LEED objectives.
- CW “Bill” Young Reservoir – Installation of silt fence and stabilized sod in rolls on 3:1 slope near Tampa, FL